This is my favorite hoodie it is soft comfy and has a great fit to go over a Shirt, which makes it perfect for layering.
- 55/45 cotton/polyester burnout fabric
- Acid wash burnout fleece
- Flat-lock stitching throughout
- Dyed-to-match draw-cords
- Raw-edge seams around hood opening, shoulders, pocket seams, cuffs, waistband and side seams
- Raglan sleeves and v-notch collar
- Pouch pocket
America Zen Fabric is a specialty product that undergoes a variety of processes to create its unique and textured look. As a result, the finished garments will shed a portion of their darker fibers, becoming noticeably lighter in shade after the initial laundry cycles. For best results, please wash and dry separately, following label instructions, for the initial laundering. Significant lint builds up in the dryer is normal in the initial laundry cycles and can be avoided by hanging to dry.
PLEASE NOTE: Colors of the sweatshirt are dependent on the manufacture being able to receive them during the world shortage of supplies as container ships are unable to be unloaded quickly. If I cannot get this color due to shortages, I will email you with other color options. I apologize in advance for any potential inconvenience although obtaining supplies at this time is hard for everyone. Thanks for understanding.
- Hoodies are made when ordered they are not made ahead of tome to allow for changes or to add a name.
Made by hand using a vinyl technique and pressing the on a heat press.
They are shipped out within 7 -10 days. They can be washed inside out and tumble dried on low inside out or hung to dry to avoid fading of the T-shirt (see more washing instructions above).
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations may occur. Please remember colors may look different on different computers.